In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Digital Rights Guarantee (LOPD GDD) . It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Identity of the responsable
- Holder: Camino Pajín Giralda
- NIF: 12776230Y
- Address: Calle Colón 31, 34002, Palencia
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web site: www.visita-tenerife.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require the consent for processing your personal data that may be for one or several specific purposes on which she will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or the purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or the ends of the treatment. The Holder will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that your security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed. You should know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
Get To browse www.visita-tenerife.com you do not need to provide any personal information. The cases in which you provide your personal data are the following personal data:
- By contacting through the booking forms, contact or send an email.
The Holder informs you that on your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Opting for treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, by requesting it directly from the Holder, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Holder and request information about the data that you have stored and how you obtained it, request the rectification of the same, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of that data in the files of the Holder.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com along with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the DNI or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of data service
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the information capture system:
- Reservation forms: The Holder requests personal information among which may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number, postal address and address of your website in order to book the apartment.
- Contact Forms: The Holder requests personal information among which may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to answer your questions.
For example, the Holder uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Website, the services provided through the Website, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other questions you may have that are not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
There are other purposes for which the Holder deals with your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions included in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Holder has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower in the social networks of the Holder, the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that may be applicable in each case and that you have previously accepted.
The Holder will treat your personal data in order to properly manage their presence in the social network, inform you of their activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that regulations of social networks allow.
In no case the Holder will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of them.
Content from other web sites
The pages on this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
In the Cookies Statement page you can consult all the information related to the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: the consent.
Categories of Personal data
The categories of personal data dealt with by the Holder are:
- Identificative data.
Conservation of personal data
All personal data you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
None, since they are not sent through any company.
When browsing www.visita-tenerife.com you can collect non-identifying data, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify yourself, although in the case of Holder, it does not use any.
Accuracy and truth of personal data
You agree that all data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them updated.
As a User of the Website you are the only responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to the site, exonerating the Holder from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the valid proof in law as the DNI photocopy or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.